Thursday 8 July 2010

Balaga's Broderick Becomes Bionic

This morning a balagatongo.blogspot.com reporter got a hold of FC Balaga Tongos Kevin Broderick to find out his story after suffering a shocking injury in the DouglasMortgage.ie game.

-You had a horrific accident in last weeks game Kevin Can you tells our readers more of what happened and what was going through your mind when it happened?
We had only been playing about 5 or 6 minutes and ther was a high ball lamped into our defence from Douglas. Auld smirk was legging it up the wing to collect the pass. I salmon leaped into the air and got hit in the air by a Timmy like lunge from smiley face and landed on my left wrist, fracturing and dislocating it. After repeating "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" to myself a few times i got up and walked off to pitch, a shadow of me former self!

-We understand there was an operation, can you fill us in on any details?
Not really. They didn't really explain. I was under the knife bai, full anaesthetic. None of that pussy half anaesthetic for me After that they didn't tell me much either, something about a pin and a bone? I'll know more the next go in

-There are rumours you will be back before the end of the season, can you confirm these?
I can neither deny or confirm those rumours at this very moment. That would indeed be the plan though, hopefully for the douglasmortage.ie rematch.


Thanks Kevin and we all wish you the best in your recovery.

No comments: