Thursday 12 February 2009

Sign Up For Sweepstakes Draw

O Spots left - Draw Tonight!!!

16 entered: Blake S, Paul S, George McG, Kevin B, Tom O'C, Webz K, Phil O'D, Ian McC, John D, Sean N, Fred N, Rory B, Stephen P, Damo K, Graham D, Alan O'F...

With the first knock out round of the UEFA Champions League kicking off on the 24th of February, it is time to announce the first annual Official FC Balaga Tongo Champs League Super Sweepstakes Draw.

The 16 teams.

Following in the format of previous World Cup and Euro Championship sweepstakes draws , entrant and team names will be randomly pulled out of 2 separate hats and paired up.

Entry will cost €5 with the full €80 pot going to the person with the team who lifts the trophy!!!

Reserve your place in the competition soon by leaving a comment below, lamping me a text, email, facebook, bebo, some other inteweb thing, or maybe even in real lifess?!! All welcome...

Once the 16 spots are filled, the draw will be recorded live and posted here with analysis and odds.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm in, can someone spot me 5yo's?

Unknown said...

I am also in! Can someone spot me a 5 spondoolies (Tom) ?

Paulo said...

you can use the money that i will win in fantasy.premierleague.com to fund my assault on the champions league

Unknown said...

Ok ye 3 are spotted... That brings the numbers up to 8. So 8 spots left...

philodriscoll said...

am i in this thing? those people shouldnt be allowed in.. whos "spotting" them?

Kevin B said...

Im in i take it yeah? Paul, you owe me money, tell red as well

Anonymous said...

well im in!!

Bundy said...

5er in?

Cheap as chips where Bundy is concerned ....

Count me in .....

PS I better not get a shit team like I got fucked over in the Euro 08 draw ..... Greece FFS ....